Thus Saith The Sciptures

YOU ARE SIGNIFICANT…

The following scripture will bless you because they share God's heart, love and thoughts towards you. The world may judge you, people may judge you, and that enemy may attempt to condem you. Yet this is what the true and living God says about you, as a born again believer and you can stand in these scriptures.

John 15:5 I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.

John 15:16 I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.

1 Corinthians 3:16 I am God‘s temple.

2 Corinthians 5:17–21 I am a minister of reconciliation for God.

Ephesians 2:6 I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.

Ephesians 2:10 I am God‘s workmanship.

Ephesians 3:12 I may approach God with freedom and confidence.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

and no weapon formed against us, shall prosper..

You Are Special

No comments: